Competition Terms and Conditions
ART COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All artworks must be submitted by an adult: either a parent/legal guardian, or teacher or program manager. If a teacher or program manager is registering the child, it is assumed they have received any necessary parental consent.
- Artworks must be received in a digital format using the online form on this website. Please assist your child/student to create a clear digital copy of their original artwork, by either scanning a copy or taking a photograph.
- When submitting an artwork, please make sure the file type is no larger than 2mb in size. Need to reduce the file size? Use an image compressor like this.
- Please keep the original artwork in the event it is selected as a winner in case a higher quality file is needed for publication.
- Children may enter as many times as they like.
- Competition submissions close 20th August 2021. Entries received after midnight on 20th August 2021 will not be accepted.
- Entries must depict Australian native fauna or flora species.
- Artworks must be the child's original work and either a painting, drawing, digitally created work or mixed media work such as a collage.
- Entries can be made from any media, including pastels, pen, pencil, charcoal, acrylics, watercolour, oils, mixed media, collage, or found materials.
- Individual artworks should be at least A4 in size, though dimensions may vary. Individual entries up to A2 in size will be accepted.